The “Sustainable Transportation and Legacy for Generations” Conference and Exhibition will be held at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre this September 17th and 18th, and will feature the different views of the Ministry of Transport along with its partners when it comes to the overall development of the transportation and mobility sector.
The conference on sustainable transportation will be held under the patronage of HE the Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim al-Thani. It will tackle fresh perspectives on the strategies that need to be put in place for a more eco-friendly transport system. This includes key plans to ease into a more comprehensive transition for overall sustainability.
As such, 6 panel discussions will be held across more than 20 speakers, which will showcase the most up-to-date advancements when it comes to the land, maritime and air transportation systems in the country. This also includes the latest trends that have a significant impact on the sector’s development.
Below are the discussions to expect:
- “Switching to Electric, Sustainable Transportation…Future Prospects” (MoT, Kahramaa and GBM)
- “Public Transportation…Multimodal & Integrated” (MoT, Qatar Rail and Mowasalat)
- “Private Sector’s Active Engagement in Developing the Transportation System” (Fusion Holding Group, Leonardo Qatar, and GBM)
- “Maritime Transportation & Enhancing the Economic Development” (MoT, Mwani Qatar and QTerminals)
- “Civil Aviation System…Accelerating Growth & Active Role in Development” (Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, Qatar Airways, and Qatar Aeronautical Academy)
- “Transportation Sector & Enhancing the Business Community” (MoT, Qatar Chamber, Qatari Businessmen Association, and Qatar Free Zones Authority)
- Strategic sponsors Qatar Airways Group, Mwani Qatar, Qatar National Bank (QNB), and Ecotranzit Solutions
- Platinum sponsors Qatar Rail and QTerminals Group
- Gold sponsors Mowasalat and Leonardo Qatar
- Silver sponsor Fusion Group Holding
- Bronze sponsors Milaha, Al Abdulghani Motors, GBM and Alfardan Automobiles
Afreno is a Business Consultancy that draws on its long presence, over 10 years in fact, in the field of forming companies, while capitalizing on its impressive know-how at both local and international levels. This endeavor also extends to developing local partnerships and offering excellent opportunities in real estate.
Unlike any other Business Consultancy company in the State of Qatar, Afreno includes under its umbrella three closely-linked comprehensive services: business advice, legal negotiation and real estate possibilities. This means that any project, however complex, can be dealt with in all its aspects. Added to this is our wide range of reliable clients and trusted business contacts, plus our up to the minute awareness of what is going on in the markets, whether GCC or local. Your business venture will be backed by our in-depth knowledge, the valuable connections we have built over time, and our solid reputation, ensuring that you succeed quickly, whatever enterprise you are involved in. All this will be achieved with the minimum of stress; unsurprisingly Afreno has become the point of reference for anyone wishing to incorporate or grow their business in the local market.